-   -   Saving problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76315-saving-problems.html)

kgclub

Saving problems

I open and existing file, make changes and save it under a new name - when I
open the original file the new data is there!! What am I doing wrong.

Kevin B

Saving problems

Do you have autosave activated? Click Tools and look to see if there is an
option called AutoSave in the list, and if it is and there's a check mark
next to it, it's been turned on. Click to turn it off. This is an add-in
and if it's not in your menu it means that the add-in has not been activated
and that the problem is not an autosave issue.

--
Kevin Backmann