-   -   Can you reverse print in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76233-can-you-reverse-print-excel.html)

msleah

Can you reverse print in Excel?

Is there a way in Excel to reverse the print order of the pages? Example:
Have the last page print out first and the first page print out last? I have
tried changing the printer setttings but it still prints out the first page
and then goes through to the last page. I would like to be able to pick it
up and go with it and not have to put the pages in oder from front to back.

Jim Cone

Can you reverse print in Excel?

Check the settings/properties of your printer first.
Even my 10 year old HP5L has a page order option.
It your printer won't do it then VBA code is required.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA