-   -   add information on the background, w/o covering data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76172-add-information-background-w-o-covering-data.html)

jaggie910

add information on the background, w/o covering data?

Please explain how I can add a word like "Example" to the background of a
completed spreadsheet...without covering data. Thank you.

CLR

add information on the background, w/o covering data?

No easy way, but you can get there from here by using the WordArt function
and selecting the upper left style in the popup window and formatting it to
have "no fill" and "gray lines"......it can also be "rotated" for accent.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3