-   -   Check box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76111-check-box.html)

Rachel Koch

Check box

I want to put a box on my worksheet that I can toggle a check mark in, noting
when something is done or not. I've seen this done before, but I'm not sure
if it was Excel or Word. I have Excel 2000 and want to know if iit can be
done and how.
Thanks.

Biff

Check box

Hi!

Right click any toolbar
Select Forms
Click on the checkbox icon
Navigate to where you want to place it and then click
Now you can fine tune it to the size, placement, and caption.
Right click on the checkbox and you'll see a menu full of options.

Experiment!

Biff