-   -   Desperately need help!!! Pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75999-desperately-need-help-pivot-table.html)

TotallyConfused

Desperately need help!!! Pivot table

My Pivot table does not show any data! What is the problem? Can I fix. The
table is there. I redid several times and it still is not showing data. Can
someone help. thank you in advance.

Dominic

Desperately need help!!! Pivot table

What is it showing?

Do you have a field in the Data Area?

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

My Pivot table does not show any data! What is the problem? Can I fix. The
table is there. I redid several times and it still is not showing data. Can
someone help. thank you in advance.

TotallyConfused

Desperately need help!!! Pivot table

YIKES!!! I am so sorry. My brain is fried! I did not drop the data. I
had all my headers etc. except the data. Please accept my apologies and I
am sure you could have helped someone else. Thank you.

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

My Pivot table does not show any data! What is the problem? Can I fix. The
table is there. I redid several times and it still is not showing data. Can
someone help. thank you in advance.

Dominic

Desperately need help!!! Pivot table

LOL