-   -   Change value in cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75941-change-value-cell.html)

Chey

Change value in cell

I have cells

G2
G4
G13
G14

when I change the value in any of these I would like it to change in all 4
ex. If I change G2 to 65 then G4,G13,G14 will be 65
If I change G4, then the rest will change. and so on. I only need these 4
to be the same.

I was going to do the =G2, but I can't do that. I don't know which cell
they are going to change. They are using this for a cost presentation. I am
leting people use this that have no clue about formulas and will get
frustrated, if it does not work.
Thanks.

Bob Phillips

Change value in cell

'-----------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal target As Range)
'-----------------------------------------------------------------
Const WS_RANGE As String = "G2,G4,G13,G14"
Dim sTemp
Dim cell As Range

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Intersect(target, Me.Range(WS_RANGE)) Is Nothing Then
sTemp = target.Value
For Each cell In Range(WS_RANGE)
cell.Value = sTemp
Next cell