-   -   need help with locking spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75923-need-help-locking-spreadsheet.html)

zach f

need help with locking spreadsheet

I have a spreadshee that I have created called fuel card master list. It has
9 columns (Card#;Last Name;first name;pin #;costcenter;cost center
description;allowable purchases; date card was sent to employee; and a column
for the branch to change the allowable purchases to something new.

What I want to do is send this file to each of the branches but only allow
each branch to view their cards only. With the list they will beable to tell
me if a employee needs set up differently. I would like to make the
spreadsheet shared so I can merge all of the changes the branches make.

What will be the easiest way to accomplish this, we have close to 30
branches that I would have to send this list to and I would like to just send
out one email.

Thanks in advance.....