-   -   Excel flag (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75871-excel-flag.html)

Max_power

Excel flag

Hello,

I'm trying to create an excel flag from one cell to another.
I'll try and explain myself a bit better
I've two columns A and B and A1 corresponds to B1, A2 to B2 etc...
I'm going to create a list for column A and I want to create a flag
beside each data field in the list. So when I perform a mouse over
action from the drop down menu to say the contents of A1 I will get the
contents of cell B1 as a flag.

Am I a lost cause or can this be done?

Many Many Thanks

Max

--
Max_power
Max_power's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32255

Max_power

Excel flag

I apologise for double posting, it's just I'd really like to get some
other users feedback on this problem.
Can excel provide "mouse overs" ie to hover the mouse over a cell and
text appear over it.

Any help at all is much much appreciated

Thanks for your time

max

--
Max_power
Max_power's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32255
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=520046

Dave Peterson

Excel flag

The only mouse over that I know of (on a worksheet) is the comment.

Insert|comment.

Max_power wrote:

I apologise for double posting, it's just I'd really like to get some
other users feedback on this problem.
Can excel provide "mouse overs" ie to hover the mouse over a cell and
text appear over it.

Any help at all is much much appreciated

Thanks for your time

max

--
Max_power
Max_power's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32255
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=520046

--

Dave Peterson

Cutter

Excel flag

There is another mouse over, the Hyperlink. (just not suitable for your
situation)

--
Cutter
Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9848