-   -   Excel how do I link text values in one sheet to another sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75843-excel-how-do-i-link-text-values-one-sheet-another-sheet.html)

chrisjtm

Excel how do I link text values in one sheet to another sheet?

Paul B

Excel how do I link text values in one sheet to another sheet?

=Sheet1!A1 ??

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"chrisjtm" wrote in message

kevindmorgan

Excel how do I link text values in one sheet to another sheet?

You just want the same text from another sheet?

=Sheet1!A1

--
kevindmorgan
kevindmorgan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32232

kevindmorgan

Excel how do I link text values in one sheet to another sheet?

I guessed what you wanted. That is the simple reference to use on a
sheet to display whatever is on sheet1 in cell a1.

Better explanation?

Paul B Wrote:
=Sheet1!A1 ??