-   -   cannot tab between combo boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75839-cannot-tab-between-combo-boxes.html)

Ron

cannot tab between combo boxes

I have created several combo boxes in a worksheet, but I cannot navigate or
move around by using the tab key. When someone makes a selection in a combo
box they should be able to tab or hit enter to continue to the next combo box
right?
--
Ron Domagala

Jim Rech

cannot tab between combo boxes

they should be able to tab or hit enter to continue to the next combo box
right?

That's not how Excel works unfortunately. You have to use a mouse or build
a userform.

--
Jim