-   -   Trouble opening excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75688-trouble-opening-excel-file.html)

weimar

Trouble opening excel file

I opened this particular file yesterday, then printed and closed it. Went to
open it again and I can't view the file. Excel shows the processing bar-like
its opening, and then says done (excel is open but no workbook). I can open
any other excel file except this one. I can also print and convert the file
without viewing.

Any ideas how I can view the file in excel?

Thank you.

SVC

Trouble opening excel file

Open the file, then click Window Unhide.

"weimar" wrote:

I opened this particular file yesterday, then printed and closed it. Went to
open it again and I can't view the file. Excel shows the processing bar-like
its opening, and then says done (excel is open but no workbook). I can open
any other excel file except this one. I can also print and convert the file
without viewing.

Any ideas how I can view the file in excel?

Thank you.

weimar

Trouble opening excel file

Thank you.

That didn't work for me; but, I choose WindowArrange and clicked "active"
and it showed up.

Thanks for the pointer- I would have never thought to look in Window.