-   -   group option buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75678-group-option-buttons.html)

umba-sr

group option buttons

Hi,

I have a sheet in which I set some option buttons for 5 matters. That means
that I can click and choose only one of those 5. But, now I have 3 more on a
same sheet, bellow these five, and thay are not related to those 5 above, and
after putting option buttons for those three, I cannot choose among those
three without loosing the pick in above 5. I tried grouping them, but it
seems to have no effect.

Help please.

Bob Phillips

group option buttons

If they are optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, you need to put them in a
frame. If they are from the controls toolbox, set the GroupName property.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips