-   -   Preventing an excel file from being deleted by another user (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75658-preventing-excel-file-being-deleted-another-user.html)

pmcgr0arty

Preventing an excel file from being deleted by another user

Please can anyone help me. Is there a way of preventing an excel file from
being deleted without using passwords?

Dave Peterson

Preventing an excel file from being deleted by another user

Put it on a server that only trusted people have read/write access.

--

Dave Peterson

Carole Drake

Preventing an excel file from being deleted by another user

and backup, backup, backup, backup...