-   -   How can I remove a large page number from each page in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75620-how-can-i-remove-large-page-number-each-page-excel.html)

RossR

How can I remove a large page number from each page in Excel

A large non-printing item "Page 1", "Page 2" appears in my Excel worksheet.
How can I remove this? I looked at Footnotes (clean), tried to remove a
sheet background (not listed). Any other ideas?

Mike Rogers

How can I remove a large page number from each page in Excel

RossR,

You are in "Print Preview". Goto "View" on your tool bar and select
"Normal" and those numbers should go away.

HTH

Mike