-   -   Customize Toolbar for Superscript/Subscript (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75294-customize-toolbar-superscript-subscript.html)

c308682

Customize Toolbar for Superscript/Subscript

Using Excel 2004 for MAC OS X, I don't find a a toolbar button for
superscript and subscript under the Tools / Customize, like Excel for
Windows has?

Is there another way to get a "shortcut" to toggle the font to and from
super/subscript?

Thanks.

Dave Peterson

Customize Toolbar for Superscript/Subscript

I believe you're thinking of MSWord???

I'm not sure if this works with Mac's, but John Walkenbach has an addin that
works nicely with wintel machines:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/supersub.htm

--

Dave Peterson