-   -   What is Drawing Canvas? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75288-what-drawing-canvas.html)

JakeA

What is Drawing Canvas?

This is one of the newer additions to Excel. I would like to know what it
does and how to use it?

exceluserforeman

What is Drawing Canvas?

I think it is the scribble pad. You use the mouse (or Pen mouse) to write
things. If you mouse draw something that looks like an "E" then the cell
value evaluates the sketch to an "E"