-   -   Hlookup or other search solution (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75124-hlookup-other-search-solution.html)

Micos3

Hlookup or other search solution

I have a simple table with double entry:
B1-January, C1-March...; In A1- Year; iI put the day depending the month i
want, but it could be in jan or feb. only in one month.

In line2 i want to know what day i have and what month it is.
I will have more lines, so i have to be carefull in the formula of that
search.
I was thinking to search the day by a simple SUM, once that it is the only
number in line, appliyng a Hlookup should give me the month but the rest of
formula isn't working can anione help me?

Thanks