-   -   How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/75118-how-do-i-not-copy-hidden-rows-new-worksheet.html)

Steve

How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

I have a large spreadsheet and have hidden rows. I do not want to copy the
hidden rows into a new spreadsheet. How do I do that?

Niek Otten

How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

EditGo ToSpecial, check Visible cells only before you Copy

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Steve" wrote in message
I have a large spreadsheet and have hidden rows. I do not want to copy
the
hidden rows into a new spreadsheet. How do I do that?

Duke Carey

How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

After selecting, and before copying, use Edit-Goto-Special and click
Visible Cells Only, followed by OK. Now you can copy and paste as you wish

"Steve" wrote:

I have a large spreadsheet and have hidden rows. I do not want to copy the
hidden rows into a new spreadsheet. How do I do that?

CLR

How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

ONe way, is go ahead and copy the hidden cells and then use the feature in
ASAP Utilities to delete them.

Available free at www.asap-utilities.com

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3