-   -   copying same cell diff worksheets to new sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74948-copying-same-cell-diff-worksheets-new-sheet.html)

deb

copying same cell diff worksheets to new sheet

I have many titled worksheets in one workbook. I want to copy cell a10 and
cell J10 from each worksheet to a new worksheet in the same workbook so
column a lists all the cell a10 data and Column B lists all the cell J10
data. Each worksheet has its own name.
What's the easiest way to accomplish this?
Thanks.

Ron de Bruin

copying same cell diff worksheets to new sheet

Try this macro that create links to the cells
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl