-   -   How do I use the numbers on the letter keys? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74874-how-do-i-use-numbers-letter-keys.html)

auenmom

How do I use the numbers on the letter keys?

Iwant to use the numbers on the letter keys of my notebook. so I can input
grades in excel one-handed as using a calculator or the number pad on a desk
top

Ron Coderre

How do I use the numbers on the letter keys?

Try this....Press the [NumLock] key to enable/disable those numbers.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"auenmom" wrote:

Iwant to use the numbers on the letter keys of my notebook. so I can input
grades in excel one-handed as using a calculator or the number pad on a desk
top

Duane Reynolds

How do I use the numbers on the letter keys?

f8 does it on my laptop