-   -   Opening in Form View (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74779-opening-form-view.html)

Ankeny JJ

Opening in Form View

Can an Excel form be opened in form view instead of spreadsheet view? I'd
like clients to open Excel and immediately see the form which they will fill
out and that data collated into a spreadsheet. XP 2003 Excel software.
Thanks in advance.

Dave Peterson

Opening in Form View

The userform needs excel--it's not a standalone program.

But you could show the userform as soon as you open your workbook:

Option Explicit
sub auto_open()
userform1.show
end sub