-   -   Large amount of info on the clipboard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74709-large-amount-info-clipboard.html)

ledzepe

Large amount of info on the clipboard

Hi everybody,

My macro program involves moving large amount of info from one sheet to
another. I keep getting the message that "There is a large amount of
information on the Clipboard..." and is giving me the option to save it
or delete those info. I don't need those info anymore so I just click on
"No".

Is there a way to disable this message via macro or setting in
Excel/Windows?

--
ledzepe
ledzepe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25207

Trevor Shuttleworth

Large amount of info on the clipboard

ledzepe

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
' your code
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Regards

True

"ledzepe" wrote in
message ...

Hi everybody,

My macro program involves moving large amount of info from one sheet to
another. I keep getting the message that "There is a large amount of
information on the Clipboard..." and is giving me the option to save it
or delete those info. I don't need those info anymore so I just click on
"No".

Is there a way to disable this message via macro or setting in
Excel/Windows?

--
ledzepe
ledzepe's Profile: