-   -   Formula to Net and add tax (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74697-formula-net-add-tax.html)

Becky

Formula to Net and add tax

I have a spreadsheet with one column that I enter an amount paid, I would
like to net that number down 15% and then add 6.75% sales tax automatically
to the amount I entered.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Becky

Bob Phillips

Formula to Net and add tax

Hi Becky,

Does net down 15% just mean reduce by 15%. If so then

=A1*85%*106.75%

perhaps

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Becky" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with one column that I enter an amount paid, I would
like to net that number down 15% and then add 6.75% sales tax

automatically
to the amount I entered.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Becky

Becky

Formula to Net and add tax

That was exactly what I meant! Thank you so much Mr Phillips for your help!