-   -   Printing charts from one worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74608-printing-charts-one-worksheet.html)

Matilda

Printing charts from one worksheet

I would like to be able to print 6 graphs from my one worksheet. I can print
them altogether onto one sheet no problem, but how can I print each 6
separately onto 6 different pages all at once, and not have to click on each
chart and print???

Michael

Printing charts from one worksheet

Hi Matilda. In a cell below each chart, click on Insert - Page Break. This
will print each chart on a separate page. If your data is in the same sheet
and you don't want it to print on the same page as a chart, put a page break
below that too. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin