-   -   How to eliminate #REF (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74598-how-eliminate-ref.html)

pat59

How to eliminate #REF

Hi all,

As I read on another thread, I tried to use the conditional formatting
in order to eliminate #REF error (due to lack of a certain item in
pivot, that I'm going to reference with GETPIVOTDATA) but I still have
the #REF as the result of sum several items if one of it is #REF.
Is there any solution to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance,
regards,

Pat:)

--
pat59
pat59's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31861

Debra Dalgleish

How to eliminate #REF

You could use an IF formula to test the result, e.g.:

=IF(ISERROR(GETPIVOTDATA("Units",$A$6,"Region","On tario")),0,

pat59 wrote:
As I read on another thread, I tried to use the conditional formatting
in order to eliminate #REF error (due to lack of a certain item in
pivot, that I'm going to reference with GETPIVOTDATA) but I still have
the #REF as the result of sum several items if one of it is #REF.
Is there any solution to solve this issue?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html