-   -   Microsoft Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74471-microsoft-excel.html)

Laura Ann Bedard

Microsoft Excel

In my Excel document on Column F Line 81 I have a positive figure of $215.06,
On Column D Line 82 I have a Negative figure of $0.70,
My formula in Column F Line 82 is "fx =F81 - D82,
My result is a Negative figure of $214.36,
Why do I have a red figure and not black? What is going on?
All the lines before where correct, in they where Red or Black.

Larry Bedard

R..VENKATARAMAN

Microsoft Excel

try this
select cell F82 and click edit(menu bar)-clear-all and then write your
formula

"Laura Ann Bedard" <Laura Ann wrote in
message ...