-   -   How do I set my workbook up to print only first 2 pages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74383-how-do-i-set-my-workbook-up-print-only-first-2-pages.html)

Bella

How do I set my workbook up to print only first 2 pages?

I have a workbook with 4 sheets. I want to set my print default to print
only the first 2 pages of the workbook whenever I click on the printer icon.
I do not want to have to do it manually every time I print these pages.

Bernard Liengme

How do I set my workbook up to print only first 2 pages?

Set the Print Area.
Select what is to be printer; use command File | Print Area | set Print area
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme