-   -   how would i change default user name all excel files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/743-how-would-i-change-default-user-name-all-excel-files.html)

learner

how would i change default user name all excel files

I am doing a learn direct course and had to use the help facility with
question;
Find out how you would change the default user name for all excel files.
If somebody could help please email me on

Dave Peterson

Tools|Options|General Tab
and modify the "user name" box

--