-   -   Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74208-re-excel-2003-a.html)

Sylvia

Excel 2003

I read your reply regarding fill color not displayed in office programs. I
went to the link and followed the resolutions, "START" "CONTROL PANEL" and I
do not have a Accessibility Options.; I then went to HELP and searched
Accessibility Options Wizard. I got the error "This program could not
start.....This may happen if your computer is on a networ. I do have a
small network, with only two computers networked. Can you help me with this
prolbem?
Sylvia McLeod
--
Sylvia Mc

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

mk

If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
following MSKB article:

OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:19:12 -0700, "mk" wrote:

The font and fill effects only show in the print preview?