-   -   Can I make a customer list that converts to labels? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/74119-can-i-make-customer-list-converts-labels.html)

Deeregirl

Can I make a customer list that converts to labels?

Can I set up an address listing of my customers and then convert that to
address labels? Can I add customers and keep them in alphabeticval order?

Chris Marlow

Can I make a customer list that converts to labels?

Hi,

You would do this most easily from Word using a mail merge.

In Word;

Tools, Letters & Mailings, Mail Merge Wizard

Follow the prompts on the task pane (which IMHO is actually quite good on
this one) - there is an option on the first pane for Labels. You can choose a
spreadsheet as your source - although you may have to reformat your data -
see how the wizard goes.

As for adding new items & maintaining alphabetical order in your spreadsheet
look up 'sort a list' in help.

Regards,

Chris.

--