-   -   print screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73929-print-screen.html)

climax

print screen

Hi,

I need a screenshot of my desktop triggered by exel.

something like:

if Range("a1").Value = 1 then PRINTSCREEN

Can it be done?

Thanks

--
climax
climax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30816

ChelseaWarren

print screen

Enter this code in the sheet object (not a regular module)

Dim WatchRange As Range
Set WatchRange = Range("A1")
If Range("A1").Value = 1 Then
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

"climax" wrote:

Hi,

I need a screenshot of my desktop triggered by exel.

something like:

if Range("a1").Value = 1 then PRINTSCREEN

Can it be done?

Thanks

--
climax
climax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30816
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=516576

ChelseaWarren

print screen

Correction to previous reply:

Dim WatchRange As Range
Set WatchRange = Range("A1")
If Union(Target, WatchRange).AddressLocal = WatchRange.Address Then

"climax" wrote:

Hi,

I need a screenshot of my desktop triggered by exel.

something like:

if Range("a1").Value = 1 then PRINTSCREEN

Can it be done?

Thanks

--
climax
climax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30816
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=516576

climax

print screen

I need a code that does the same as when I press the print screen
button.
It has to take a picture of my whole desktop and copy it to the
clipboard.
I need to see some results on other programs that are running together
with exel.

Thanks
Johan

--
climax
climax's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30816
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=516576

rsenn

print screen

Go to download.com and find screen capture programs. I use one called
Screenprint32. Snagit is another good one.

--
rsenn
rsenn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29050