-   -   Is auto invoice numbering possible in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73900-auto-invoice-numbering-possible-excel-2003-a.html)

JODYG35950

Is auto invoice numbering possible in Excel 2003?

I am using Excel 2003 for my invoices and would like to know if there is a
way to have Excel automatically number the invoices throughout the day.

Dave Peterson

Is auto invoice numbering possible in Excel 2003?

You may want to read J.E. McGimpsey's notes:
http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

He's got a few options in there.

--

Dave Peterson