-   -   Calender question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73896-calender-question.html)

famdamly

Calender question

In the date formats there is only one option that has the day of the
week, it also has the date and the year. There must be a way to chop
that data up so you can get just the day of the week.

--
famdamly
famdamly's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29382

Paul B

Calender question

fandamly, you could use a custom format of dddd

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"famdamly" wrote in
message ...

In the date formats there is only one option that has the day of the
week, it also has the date and the year. There must be a way to chop
that data up so you can get just the day of the week.

--
famdamly
famdamly's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=516528

famdamly

Calender question

Problem solved, thanks alot, I'm moving on, til the next problem. I'm
sure it won't take long.:)