Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brainless_in_Boston

Default how to copy multiple Excel files from Outlook into Excel???

how can I copy multiple Excel files from Outlook (all at once) into Excel?

Is there a way to do this? When I right clik ONE file attached to the email,
I can copy it, either using My Computer, or opening the directory within
Excel. BUT, if I clik 2 or more, and try to copy & paste, it doesn't work. I
have 16 files to copy. Can you help?

Also, why is it so annoying and hard to find a solution to this??? I've been
looking online using microsoft "Help" (not too damn helpful!) for over 30
minutes. Simple searches do NOT yield a solution!!

I can't understand why I can't just cut & paste multiple attachments from
Outlook to Excel (or any other application I want to use...).

Any real help you can give me is appreciated. Thanks.

Mark