-   -   washing symbols? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73652-washing-symbols.html)

milkha jauhal

washing symbols?

Thank you for your help Trevor.

When I find these washing symbols on google, can I copy & paste them into a
font on the symbols menu? 'So in future i can just insert a symbol'
If so how could it be done?

NAVEEN

washing symbols?

Hi,

Copy them and save in a folder and import them from Clip Art.

You can use them whenever you wish by just using clipart

Regards,
NAVEEN

"milkha jauhal" wrote:

Thank you for your help Trevor.

When I find these washing symbols on google, can I copy & paste them into a
font on the symbols menu? 'So in future i can just insert a symbol'
If so how could it be done?

NAVEEN

washing symbols?

Hi,

You can also google "Font Washing Symbol"

Some results:
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/pixymbols/fabric-care/

You can find more with google. Down load the required and install it from
"Control Panel-Fonts"

Regards,
NAVEEN