-   -   excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/736-excel.html)

Help123

excel

I cant open my calculators in excel, prompting for for disc of Microsoft
Office XP Professional with front page. it has not asked this before, is
there something I need to update?

Frank Kabel

Hi
it could be that you have installed another program and Office now needs to
re-install some modules/dlls. What happens if you insert your original Office
CD?