-   -   Creating and Index with worksheet names (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73558-creating-index-worksheet-names.html)

JackR

Creating and Index with worksheet names

I have a workbook with about 40 worksheets, I would like to create 1
worksheet that woud provide the user with a list of all the worksheets, and
then be able to click on that name and have it take them to that worksheet.
sort of a control panel that they can go to to find the sheet they are
looking for instead of going through all the tabs.

Any easy thought on how to do this?

JE McGimpsey

Creating and Index with worksheet names

See