-   -   My pointing arrow disappeared, I can only highlight cells. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73457-my-pointing-arrow-disappeared-i-can-only-highlight-cells.html)

Audrey

My pointing arrow disappeared, I can only highlight cells.

My arrow is gone and I can only highlight cells, how do I get my arrow back?

Kassie

My pointing arrow disappeared, I can only highlight cells.

Hi Audrey

Do you mean that your mouse cursor has changed from an arrow to a plus sign
whilst in Excel? What happens if you move your cursor to the top of the
window, where your menus are? If it then changes to an arrow again, hey
that's normal. If this is not the problem, I think you need to give more
detailed info.

hth