-   -   Pull data from another sheet based on certain criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73413-pull-data-another-sheet-based-certain-criteria.html)

steve_sr2

Pull data from another sheet based on certain criteria

I have a spreadsheet with multiple rows of information. How can I pull all
rows of info based on certain criteria, into another spreadsheet.

Sheet1
Name1, Data, Data, Data
Name2, Data, Data, Data
Name1, Data, Data, Data
Sheet 2
Name1, Data, Data, Data
Data, Data, Data

paul

Pull data from another sheet based on certain criteria

use the vlookup function copied across changing the col no as required
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!