-   -   looking fot a template for metric car expense for Canada. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/73388-looking-fot-template-metric-car-expense-canada.html)

Mr Chips

looking fot a template for metric car expense for Canada.

I am looking for a template for car expenses in metric for Canada that will
keep a running expense sheet. and a template for car maintenance records and
expences. Both of these should show a running total at the bottom of the
page. I nwould likw this to keep records for my home hobby. I am using Excel
in Office 2003 and windows xp home.

paul

looking fot a template for metric car expense for Canada.

try google otherwise build one yourself you will get all the help you need
right here.Heck tell me what you want and i will throw some ideas your way!

--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"Mr Chips" wrote:

I am looking for a template for car expenses in metric for Canada that will
keep a running expense sheet. and a template for car maintenance records and
expences. Both of these should show a running total at the bottom of the
page. I nwould likw this to keep records for my home hobby. I am using Excel
in Office 2003 and windows xp home.

Ron G[_2_]

looking fot a template for metric car expense for Canada.

Paul:
I am looking for a template that I can use to keep track of my fuel
expenses. Something like
date location #liters Cost/liter odometer reading number of klms
totalcost #of liters/100 klms. and I would like to have a running total at
the botom of the page for #klms #liters total cost . I have never used
office before and I need a lot of help. I have just bought a new car and
would like to keep track of allthis stuff. I am 74 years old and I sure need
help with all this computer stuff. I have uysed thecomputer sum, but still
need help.
Thank you Ron G

"Mr Chips" wrote:

I am looking for a template for car expenses in metric for Canada that will
keep a running expense sheet. and a template for car maintenance records and
expences. Both of these should show a running total at the bottom of the
page. I nwould likw this to keep records for my home hobby. I am using Excel
in Office 2003 and windows xp home.

Ron G[_2_]

looking fot a template for metric car expense for Canada.

Paul:
I am looking for a program in metric that will help me track my auto fuel
expenses. I would like something like
Date Location cost per liter # of liters Odometer # kms cost # liters
per 100 klms

and total columns up at the bottom of page for liters kilometers cost.
Is this too much to expect or is there a template I can use? I have just
purchased a new car and would like to keep a running record. I am also new
to this program. I have never used office before. I need a lot of help please.
Thank you Ron G