-   -   Do anyone know about "Problems During Load"? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/72976-do-anyone-know-about-problems-during-load.html)

SS

Do anyone know about "Problems During Load"?

This error occurs on all excel 10 files which I have created last night. It
indicates that all worksheets are missing ... but it shouldn't.

SS

Do anyone know about "Problems During Load"?

"Problems came up in the following areas during load:"
Missing files ...