-   -   I cannot load the Analysis Toolpak in Excel 2003 like Microsoft H. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/729-i-cannot-load-analysis-toolpak-excel-2003-like-microsoft-h.html)

Frustrated student

I cannot load the Analysis Toolpak in Excel 2003 like Microsoft H.

I need the Data Analysis command which is supposed to be in the tools
pull-down menu. It wasn't there. I then tried to load the Analysis Toolpak
multiple times with no success. Does anyone know how to get this done?

tjtjjtjt

Try Tools | Add-Ins | Analysis Toolpak
This will put Data Analysis in the Tools Menu.

tj

"Frustrated student" wrote:

I need the Data Analysis command which is supposed to be in the tools
pull-down menu. It wasn't there. I then tried to load the Analysis Toolpak
multiple times with no success. Does anyone know how to get this done?

Gord Dibben

If not available in ToolsAdd-ins, perhaps the installation was a "custom"
install and the original installer did not check the Analysis Toolpak.

Do a file search for Funcres.xla or Analys32.xll

Normal path is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Library\Analysis

If can't be found, go to Control PanelAdd/remove and click on MS Office and
"Change". Have CD ready.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP