-   -   Creating a Product DATABASE in ACCESS or EXCEL and then retrieving (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/72641-creating-product-database-access-excel-then-retrieving.html)

Abe

Creating a Product DATABASE in ACCESS or EXCEL and then retrieving

I would like to creat a product DATABASE that contains prices and JPEG
images. I currentlt have OFFICE PRO 2003. I was wondering what steps can be
taken to start this database. When I am doing my Sales Proposals within
EXCEL, I would like to type in the name brand or product model number and I
want the data to import and populate the line.

Thanks

Abe

Creating a Product DATABASE in ACCESS or EXCEL and then retrieving

Anyone have a response to my above question?