Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
spenn

Default How do I make a ledger for keeping records of church dues

There is 10 people on this committee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

Please furnish more details about what you have, what you want to have, and
how you want to get from one to the other. HTH Otto
"spenn" wrote in message
There is 10 people on this committee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann

"spenn" wrote in message
There is 10 people on this committee

OK I give in, what's the number of people in the committee got to do with
the records of church dues?

--
Regards

Sandy

with @tiscali.co.uk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

I'm still waiting for some details about what you want. What do you want
this ledger to show? Like name, address, phone number, etc., Monies
pledged, Monies paid, Monies Due, etc, etc. HTH Otto

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

"spenn" wrote in message
There is 10 people on this committee

OK I give in, what's the number of people in the committee got to do with
the records of church dues?

--
Regards

Sandy

with @tiscali.co.uk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carole Drake

Do you need a total for the group? If not, I would have a workbook with 10
pages, one for each.

"spenn" wrote:

names, date, amount paid