-   -   donation tracking with sub totals for donor (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/72462-donation-tracking-sub-totals-donor.html)

sfwprstn

donation tracking with sub totals for donor

I need to set up a quick way to record, track and balance donations made at
an auction. Donor will be given a number, then when they come to pay I need
to be able to quickly total their purchases and check them out. I've thought
about a look-up chart in Excel but am unclear on how to go about setting it
up. I could also use QuickBooks, but I can't find where it will let you use
account numbers for customers. I need a quick way to cross reference the
name and number. Any suggestions? This in non-profit, so I have no budget
for any other programs.

Don Guillett

donation tracking with sub totals for donor

just set up a database with the name and number item amt and then use
datafilterautofilter,

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software