-   -   Help with integrals!? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/72459-help-integrals.html)

Flirrrt

Help with integrals!?

I've tried to make a formula of an integral, but i can't find any
solution.

My formula looks like this:

sum = b*[1.1^x] where x = the highest value, and the lowest is
0.

I then want to solve variable b...

anyone have a solution?

--
Flirrrt
Flirrrt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31690

vezerid

Help with integrals!?

Use Tools|Goal Seek

Set Cell: (your sum cell)
To Value: (your desired value)
By Changing Cell: (cell containing b)

Does this help?

Kostis Vezerides

David J. Braden

Help with integrals!?

Has anyone understood what this poster was asking? I sure haven't.
Flirrrt: repost if you still need help, and plz be clear as to what you
are integrating, with respect to what.

DaveB

Flirrrt wrote:
I've tried to make a formula of an integral, but i can't find any
solution.

My formula looks like this:

sum = b*[1.1^x] where x = the highest value, and the lowest is
0.

I then want to solve variable b...

anyone have a solution?

--
Please keep response(s) solely within this thread.