-   -   statement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/72348-statement.html)

tghcogo

statement

I have a number of ongoing monthly worksheets with columns showing
customers, invoice nos, date, value, VAT etc. and a final column where
I enter the date paid. I sometimes want to produce a statement for a
customer showing the unpaid invoices, and use the find/worksheet/values
- find all method. At this point it gets fiddly having to switch back
and forth between active windows, to copy individual rows to a separate
worksheet.

Is there an easier way to do this?

--
tghcogo
tghcogo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10494

Don Guillett

statement

Could you use datafilterautofiltercustom?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"tghcogo" wrote in