-   -   How do you change the "cursor outlining" around the box in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/72090-how-do-you-change-cursor-outlining-around-box-excel.html)

Upper/Lower Case button Publisher 2003

How do you change the "cursor outlining" around the box in Excel

I'd like to have the box I'm working in a little more visable, in case I get
interrupted and need to find my place quickly. The box is purple in the left
column (the A,B,C side), but I don't usually look clear over there...until
I'm frustrated enough to remember to look there. I'm an old Lotus 123 user
and the color was grey or some other color, so you'd know which cell you were
working in.

Is there a way to customize this? I hope so!!!

Dave Peterson

How do you change the "cursor outlining" around the box in Excel

you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

--

Dave Peterson

Upper/Lower Case button Publisher 2003

How do you change the "cursor outlining" around the box in Exc

As I read thru the instructions, it says that "undo" will be disabled if I do
this. As I use this undo feature extensively...I am not willing to give it
up. I also am using Excel 2003 - in case the VBA code problem would not be an
issue there.

Thank you for your prompt and helpful reply!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Upper/Lower Case button Publisher 2003 wrote:

I'd like to have the box I'm working in a little more visable, in case I get
interrupted and need to find my place quickly. The box is purple in the left
column (the A,B,C side), but I don't usually look clear over there...until
I'm frustrated enough to remember to look there. I'm an old Lotus 123 user
and the color was grey or some other color, so you'd know which cell you were
working in.

Is there a way to customize this? I hope so!!!

--

Dave Peterson

Upper/Lower Case button Publisher 2003

How do you change the "cursor outlining" around the box in Exc

Thank you. This was VERY helpful