-   -   how do i stop excel tring to configure Microsoft Office each time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/72063-how-do-i-stop-excel-tring-configure-microsoft-office-each-time.html)

brianrdaw

how do i stop excel tring to configure Microsoft Office each time

Recently each time I run Excel a spreadsheet is loaded and an attempt is made
to configure Microsoft Office Professional 3 times. I have tried repairing
Microsoft Office using the install disc and reinstalling using the disc but
both fail. Word is working OK and Excel works after the 3 configuation
attempts. How do I stop this happening

exceluserforeman

how do i stop excel tring to configure Microsoft Office each time

Just let it run its course.
It is an option you can disable - it has a checkbox on the little message box.

If you close it before it finishes, it will just appear again.