-   -   Origonal Excell Document is overlayed by duplicate. How do I dele (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/71983-origonal-excell-document-overlayed-duplicate-how-do-i-dele.html)

ronsat

Origonal Excell Document is overlayed by duplicate. How do I dele

Excell document is overlayed by an exact dupelicate. How can I delete it ?

Caconz

"ronsat" wrote:

Excell document is overlayed by an exact dupelicate. How can I delete it ?

Do you mean a split? Go to 'window' on your toolbar, scroll down and click
on split.
Hope this helps

Cresta

Origonal Excell Document is overlayed by duplicate. How do I d

I have exactly the same thing happening, see Duplicate file on
opening-30/01/2008

"Caconz" wrote:

"ronsat" wrote:

Excell document is overlayed by an exact dupelicate. How can I delete it ?

Do you mean a split? Go to 'window' on your toolbar, scroll down and click
on split.
Hope this helps

Cresta

Origonal Excell Document is overlayed by duplicate. How do I dele

I have exactly the same problem. See "Duplicate file on opening 30/01/2008,
are these the same symptoms.